Wednesday 18 March 2015

One at home & one on boat!!

Wednesday 18th March
There was quite a heavy frost this morning and the ropes had ice on them too! It had started the day misty but the sun broke through and it was lovely, we left our mooring just before 8 am as we were ready and the lock was full and so we could go straight in, so Kev let the ropes go and went to open the gates for me, well he was only going to open one gate but as you boaters know once you open one the other one 9 times out of 10 comes open too! It was a lovely cruise back to the marina at Shardlow and once there I sorted out my things while Kev tied up then I had a quick cuppa  before getting Buster into the car. I had to get back home as I have a few things going on at home and Kev wants to go onto the Trent for a few days. So he is on the boat and I am back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment